Day 259, 9/6/09
We have been reading the scriptures together as a family each morning. We are already in 2 Nephi and I just love to hear the kids sound out all the big words and comprehend what they are reading. 
Day 260, 9/7/09
{J} was playing X-men and I just had to get a picture. He is wolverine. He has such a great imagination and is always in character.
I wouldn't mess with him! :)
Day 261, 9/8/09
{B} asked all morning to paint. After lunch I let her. She painted for quite a while. Then all of the sudden I heard some snoring and looked over and...
she was out cold! Who knew water colors was so exhausting. When I told that to {R} he pointed out that waking up 2 times in the night screaming because of a dinosaur night mare could do it too. :)
What a cool date for a birthday huh! Mandy and Dave had their adorable little boy Jaxon Owen. He looks cute as can be and I can't wait to get to see him in person. This is {R} and I's 12th nephew. We are so happy he is here and Mommy is doing well. Happy Birthday Baby Jaxon!



