Day 254, 9/1/09
Nothing beats a game on the wii with dad! I love watching these two play together.
Day 255,9/2/09
I scream, you scream we all scream for icecream.
Corey Jenkins is a soldier from our ward who was killed in Afgahnistan. I just love his family and my heart breaks for them. Our Bishops son thought it would be nice if he and the other scouts in our ward put flags up at every house on his street until Corey was buried. It has been such a touching tribute to see and has made me stop and appreciate the sacrafice he and others have made so we can enjoy the things we enjoy!

Day 257, 9/4/09
{R} brought home this beautiful rose last night. He is so good to me and I just adore him.
I got to babysit my cute friends adorable little boy today. He is seriously the sweetest little boy ever. {B] was a little bossy in the beginning (not so sure about the whole sharing thing) but after a few minutes he was her best friend and they played so cute together.

it was so fun to see Alyssa and get to visit for a little bit. She is still as cute as ever. After she left {R} and I got to reminissing about the good ol'days. We all sure had fun together back in the black hills. Today I'm feeling especially grateful for ALL the good friends whom I've had through out my life, and for Eternal Friendships!





