Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Day 188, 07-07-09

Alphabet Summer Letter P
I set out a bunch of scrap paper and let the kids use my scrapbooking paper punch to make Polka-dots to put on their P's
They turned out pretty cute, here's the final product
After decorating our P's we went to the Public library to watch a Puppet show.
It was a really cute show and all the kids seemed to like it
When we got home I gave everybody some popsicle craft sticks
We each drew a picture on the sticks turning it into a puzzle. It was harder to draw on them than I thought it would be, but they did good.
Some how when I wasn't looking my sweet hubby made one too. This is what I found

here it is all put together. Ahhh....he's so sweet!
After putting each others puzzles together we had Peanut butter and jelly Pig Puzzle sandwhiches, with Pineapple and Pretzels.
Our story for the day was "If You Give A Pig A Pancake". I love her books, they are funny.