Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Zonked out!

Now that the boys are back in school I have been trying to have some fun structured activites for B and I to do together. The other day after walking the kids to school we went to the park and she had fun running all over. Then when we got back to our house she had a little scavenger hunt and discovered leaves. Then we tossed a ball back and forth to each other and practiced marching all around the yard. I thought I'd feed her lunch and then we would do stories and naps but apparently she had tired herself out from our morning adventure because I heard this soft little pur and looked over and she was fast asleep. I was able to clean her up, change her diaper and put her in her crib without waking up. She is such a cutie!