Tuesday, April 8, 2008

4 more days!




I can't believe it, only have 4 more days til the triathlon. It's a 6oo meter swim followed by a 12 mile bike ride and finishing with a 3.1 mile run. I have so many mixed emotions running through me. I am excited, nervous, scared, anxious, overwhelmed, but most of all trying to not think about it too much so I don't freak myself out. Ryan told me the other night I chanted "I gotta keep running, I gotta keep running" in my sleep. ha ha. I guess it's constantly on my brain even as I sleep. Ryan has been such a great support and motivator for me. Also I'm really grateful to my friend Becky who started this whole thing. It's helped me get back on a workout schedule which hasn't happened since little Becca came. I love working out. I love the way it makes me feel, and adventually the way it will make me look. :) My friends Becky Amy, Holly, Jana and Tammy for being so fun to work out with. And I'm really really looking forward to this fun little get a way with just Ryan and friends. I guess NBC is going to be taping the race. YIKES!!! Stay tuned for how it all goes. :)

Here I am after a run and bike ride. Vegas or bust!