Sunday, May 31, 2015

Happy Birthday

 I just love this picture of my Ry. 
This photo was taken on his birthday which happened to be Thanksgiving too this year. 
The weather was gorgeous and we loved eating our big meal outside.  It has become our new favorite Az Thanksgiving tradition.  It's fitting that he was a Thanksgiving baby.  I am so very thankful for the amazing man he is.  He is my peace and security.  My strength and inspiration.  He makes me laugh every.single.day.  He is such a good judge of character and has helped me see things as they truly are.  He takes me out on a date every single week and works so hard for our family.  I think my very favorite thing is how much he loves the kids and I.  I love these pictures below of him reading to his baby girl on his birthday after dinner.  He has always been such a kind and gentle father and our kids adore him, as do I.  Happy Happy Birthday my love!