Tuesday, February 5, 2013

What a day

Yesterday was one of those days that as a mom I wish I could have just bottled it up to cherish forever.  
I was able to witness our little baby literally discover the world, one noise at a time.  
We got up early yesterday and headed over to Dr. Fucci's office.  
Little Love's hearing aides were in and it was time to try them out.  
I couldn't believe how teeny tiny they are.  
 She was so sweet and patient while the doctor got the tubing cut to the right size.
 I was told she would probably be cranky and constantly pull at her ears.  That it can take a while for babies to keep the hearing aides on and not pull on them.  {A} has not touched them and it is obvious she can hear things more.
 The top left picture above is the cute look she made ALL.DAY.LONG.  Every time she discovered a new sound.  She would freeze and listen for a second and them smile real big.
{K} sang karaoke to her and she loved every minute of it.
I made it a point to just focus on the baby and let all the to do's wait.  I am so glad I did.  It was such a tender feeling to sing to her and watch her light up. I think I sang her every primary song and hymn I know.
I adore this little girl and still can't believe she is mine.  I am so thankful for the day and age that we live it.