Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Mommy Cafe'

 The day after Christmas we went to the store so the kids could spend their Christmas cash and gift cards that were burning a whole in their pockets.  :)  
On our way home Miss B asked if we could go to a restaurant.  I said "sure, how about Mommy's Cafe'".  
She was really excited and we thought she realized I meant eating at home.  We quickly found out she did not, when we pulled into the neighborhood.  Tears were shed and I felt awful.  I knew...I had to go all out and make Mommy's Cafe fun.  
 I grabbed some candles, 
made some menus
 and she was all smiles again.  
 Left overs have never been so fun.  
 The kids especially loved the silverware folded in a napkin.  haha, who knew?....its the little things.  :)  
This is the little outfit she wore all day the day after Christmas.  
Every thing except the boots were separate gifts from different people,
 but she put it all together quite well.  
She LOVED it all and looked adorable.