A couple of weeks ago I got a text from my mom asking what I thought of her coming to help out with the baby. I was SOOOO excited and am so glad she got to see Aubrey while she is so teeny tiny. My Mom was amazing and took care of meals, laundry, the kids and especially the baby. It was so nice she took care of her early morning feedings and Ry and I were both able to get caught up on sleep. It's amazing how much more you can do with a well rested body.
The kids LOVED having Grandma here. Ky said he loved their long talks and Jaden loved her cooking. :) Becca LOVED it all, especially all the fun one on one play time.
they had a fun picnic in a fort
and a mini party. This is the pin the tail on the donkey game that they played. They also did a cute pin the crown on the princess game too. :)
I had fun watching them play with the doll house. Seriously so cute!!!!
About a week and a half after my mom was here I hurt my hip and was on crutches. My mom jumped back on a plane and helped us out once again. I ended up getting a bad cold and it was so nice to have her here taking care of everything. I could not have done it without her.
The night before she left Ry joked that he was going to trow me down the stairs so she will stay longer. He kept commenting about how much he was was going to miss her and I teased that he was having a harder time with her going home than I was. Haha. :) My mom is the best example of how to serve. She just gives and gives and gives. It touches my heart to the very core just thinking about the sacrafice she made to be here with our family. I also appreciate my Dad for being supportive of her and sharing her with us. :) I will forever cherish the memories made from this service visit. I hope to be just like her when I grow up....I LOVE MY MOMMY!!!





