This Christmas was just so exciting even magical and pure joy. I love the ages of my kids. It's still just so much fun. The kids were adorable and so excited and grateful for everything they got. We had fun watching them discover all of their treasures from Santa which were left unwrapped next to their stocking. Then we opened presents. The rest of the day was spent playing with everything and just being together. There were no chores or rules other than have FUN and NO fighting. It was a lot of fun.

Becca's big gift from Santa was a dress up box full of tutu's, dresses, jewlery, feather boa's and anything else dress up. She especially LOVED her Princess Belle dress from Grandma Kiki and wore it most of the day. She has discovered Littlest Pet Shop and spent a good chunk of time playing with the new set Mom and Dad gave her along with the adorable little play house and family that from Grandma/pa Mitchell. She LOVES the doorbell on that thing and pushed it over and over. :) Later we went on a bike ride so Jaden could try out his new bike. When we had gone about half way Becca stopped to get something out of the back compartment of her bike. It was then that I discovered she had put her new baby in her bike and was taking it for a ride. She has named her new baby Cambree (her best friend) and the blonde baby that she got is named Becca. :)

Here is Jaden trying out his new bike. He sure is a good rider and loves to go fast and do tricks. What a cutie he is. I realized I didn't get pictures of Kyle with his main gifts. Probablly because a string on his guitar broke in like the first 15 minutes when he was trying to tune it. I told him to wait and I'd help him, but he had other plans I guess. :) Ryan got a PS2 for Christmas and Kyle ended up taking over that. We set up the small tv in there room and he was in heaven. He also loved the new Wii and Xbox games we got from Grandma Kiki and Aunt Mandy/Uncle Dave.
Ryan had to go to work at 2:oo on Christmas Day but we were so glad to get him for as long as we did. Our "toys" kept us plenty busy. Although it is so very hard to be away from our family it was sure nice to be together and feel the Spirit of Christmas. We sure have a lot of fun with each other. I just love my little family.
