Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Big new adventure....

Today was Little B's very first day of preschool. She woke up and was soooo excited to go!

She was told to bring something special to her to share for show and tell. She of course brought her little baby Leena and bottle. (not sure where she picked up that name, but it has ALWAYS been her babies name) :)
I can't believe how grown up, yet still so little she is.
she LOVES that she finally gets to use the backpack we bought her. She has been begging to have it ever since the boys went back to school 2 weeks ago.

Kissing Daddy goodbye.

She was very excited and went right in to the classroom. (which is the cutest room ever!)
I told Ry I was surprized how well I held it together and that I didn't even get teary-eyed. He laughed and said ya, but it helps that you are leaving her with someone you know and love! So true. Ms.Staci is my cute friend and she is absolutely AMAZING!!! When we got home she of course had to call her Grandma's and Grandpa's. She told Grandma "I love my teacher....she is the REAL snowwhite....AND.... Parkers Mommy" haha!

On our walk home we asked {B} if she likes preschool and she replied with a real big happy YES! Then we asked what she did at preschool and she said "ummm....I sat on a red circle" I adventually got more out of her, but she talked about sitting on that red circle for quite sometime. She put her belly on the circle and she sat still on the circle, ect....(gonna have to find out more about that) :) She is so funny.

What did I do with my two hours of kid free time???? Called and talked to Amy of course, (we actually schedulued this into our schedule, hahaha) it was great....we got to catch up. It's been awhile since we've actually talked (we text, fb or blog daily) and it was fun to have an actual conversation. Love her!!! I also got my dishes done, cleaned out the fridge and folded some laundry as we talked. I'm so excited for this fun little stage that {B} has begun, and couldn't ask for a better preschool!
We love you Little Miss B!!!