We get up and do our Saturday work first thing in the morning. I am always looking for new ways to make it a little more exciting. We've done individual lists, teams or all working together. Since it is easter I thought it would be fun to use Easter Eggs as part of our chore list.

We took turns picking an egg.

Inside was a chore for everyone to do together. If some one decided not to pitch in then they had to do the next job alone. Thankfully that never happened.

I love it when we all work together. I washed the dishes, (K) rinsed, (J) dried and Ry put them away. This was after filling a load in the dishwasher.

here we are coloring eggs

We made a lot of these little treats and took them around to {B}'s sweet little friends. I got the pattern from this cute blog.
aren't they pretty???

We made a lot of these little treats and took them around to {B}'s sweet little friends. I got the pattern from this cute blog.

