Saturday, February 27, 2010

Fun facts about our darling 3 year old!

This little girl...What a sassy sweet little thing. She is so grown up. She LOVES dancing and singing and reading books. She loves all things princess and Dora still. She also has a little flare for the dramatic. It's quite amusing to watch. If one of the boys accidentally, barely bumps her she'll start doing this ridiculous fake cry. She is excited to start preschool and dance class. We told her she could once she is potty trained. So after going potty one time she came out and said "I go to dance class, I take pack pack (back pack) to school. She loves her mom and adores her dad. :) She loves to have her nails painted and putting on make-up and getting her hair done and playing dress up and anything girlie. She gives the BEST hugs, especially at night. She'll pull you down and squeeze you as hard as she can. They are the greatest! She gives out kisses liberally. She loves reading books and does quite well paraphrasing a book even after hearing it only once. Her new favorite phrase is "Maybe later." She'll ask if she can have something, like a cookie, and I'll give her a look like, "yeah right," and then she'll say "Maybe later." Or she'll ask to watch a movie and I'll say, "Not right now," to which she responds, "Maybe later." {B} is rocking the potty training and is even staying dry at night, HORRAY! My favortie word that she say is blanket, pronounce buh-lankle-let. I thought two was fun, but I am having a blast with this adorable little three year old. I LOVE YOU my sweet little B!