Thursday, December 4, 2008

more Utah fun

After spending some time with my sisters in St. George the kids and I headed up to Provo to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa. We had so much fun. I love to watch my parents interact with the kids.
Monday night my sisters family came over and we had a yummy dinner together
After dinner my mom did a great FHE flannel board story about Thanksgiving. All the kids got to help and they thought that was the neatest thing ever.
The kids were glued to it. I've really got to make us some more. I only have a couple, but they work so great and keep their attention. My mom always inspires and impresses me everytime we get together. She's the best. Thanks Mom!
Cute story...When I was tucking J in one night he noticed an old family picture and started asking who everybody was. he could tell my parents and Aunt Lauralee, but he had know clue on the others. I was the baby in the picture and I said who is this, he smiled and said very matter of factly, Oh, that's Becca. She looks just like my baby picture except she has way more curl.