Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday night while Ryan's brothers were in town we decided to get some friends and go on a big group date to Dave and Busters. It was a lot of fun.

Tom and Ryan trying out the boxing game. It was funny to watch some of the moves they made while playing. They were really getting into it. :)

Tyson and Ryan shooting something.

We got all eight race cars and raced each other. It was fun cause you could ram each other off the road. Amy was winning pretty much the whole game and then Ryan rammed her off the road and we all passed her and she ended up in last place.

The other half of our group in their cars right before the race.
We set Alex (Ry's brother) up with Jessica one of my Laurels from when I was YW pres. Amy was her advisor and we have so much fun hanging out with her and her best friend Kalli and knew she'd be a blast. I'm just glad she doesn't mind hanging out with us. She is one of us and we have so much fun talking and giggling when we are together.

Ryan and I shooting hoops.

Ry did good but....

I wooped him. I guess my highschool basket ball skills stuck. :)

On the other hand...

Ryan killed me at this game.